|BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS COORDINATOR/MANAGER (UP TO EXPER||本科,||1|
职位描述： Jo desciptionThe Business and GA ManageCoodinato in South China Chapte Guangzhou Office will e esponsile fo uilding and maintaining close elation with Chinese govenment odies and Euopean usiness oganisations, to develop and enhance meme elations, to stengthen Euopean Chame pulic image, to povide content contiution fo media elations in South China Chapte. Business and GA ManageCoodinato will epot diectly to Geneal Manage of South China Chapte.
All the below responsibilities are related to the WGs and Fora the BGA Manager/Coordinator is in charge of (HR, IPR, Finance & Taxation, MarCom), and for the general government meetings, in the area he/she is charge (Guangdong Province, especially Guangzhou, Foshan and Zhongshan).
GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS and WORKING GROUPS
· Special reporting on a periodic basis (minimum monthly) on the activities carried out within the Working Groups (WGs) and general authorities managed by the BGA Manager/Coordinator, and on other matters of interests to European Chamber's members, as will be defined by SC chapter General Manager;
· Assist to develop and implement the Government Affairs Strategy for SC chapter in coordination with SC chapter General Manager;
· Manage WGs or/and Fora with colleagues Business Managers of the other Chapters.
· Prepare Position Papers of relevant WGs/Fora, draft according to Working Group indications and final papers prior to overall review and proction.
· Organise and promote new WG/Fora, monitor the WGs/Fora meetings participants and supervise the update of WGs/Fora distribution lists.
· Promote the Voice of European Business in the local area and cultivate high level/quality relationships receiving and replying to mail and other communications and information requirement from members and/or external parties, including relevant Chinese organisations for SC chapter Guangzhou area under the supervision of SC Chapter General Manager and in close coordination with other staff and with the local Board.
· Establish, maintain and expand relations with identified Chinese authorities, by organising meetings with them for members Develop lobbying plans that include identifying Chinese authorities to establish communication with and presenting the Position Paper
· Develop and maintain close relations with the Delegation of the European Commission in China and European Consulates.
· Develop relations and business contacts with European Business associations in Europe when it is relevant.
· Develop and retain the membership (of the WGs the BGA Manager/Coordinator is in charge of)
· Contribute to retain the members under the BGA Manager/Coordinator ownership by concting mid-year review meetings timely;
· Contribute to give leads of new prospects, (especially in the Guangzhou area)
WG/FORA related EVENTS
· Proction of event plans and management of event budgets;
· Organise of WG/Fora related seminars; Communicate and marketing the events
· Cooperation with other Chambers in Guangzhou area to develop joint-chamber events whenever it is relevant
Content contribution for Media Relations
· Supporting, developing, and formulating with the General Manager on the Chapter communications strategy in alignment with the Chamber’s overall communication strategy
· Leading messaging, media press releases, and proving briefing notes on top line communication issues at local level when required
· Input in Chinese and EU G.A. related work at local and national level
· Develop the South China Chapter’s stance on key issues
· Draft PPTs and speeches, and briefings for high-level horizontal events where the Chamber will speak and are press facing, as well as general PPTs for the Chamber on key issues
· Develop documentation regarding the current priority issues for the Chapter and feed in South China input into national priority list for provision to all Chamber spokespeople
· Develop new communication initiatives serving for advocacy.
Skills & experience
- At least 1 year Government Affairs relations experience is better
- Strong knowledge about Chinese authorities and practices
- Good understanding and interest in Chinese commercial and political environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Strong planning and analytical organisation skills
- Responsible, professional, open-minded, and strategic thinker
- Near native English speaker is better, other European languages and Mandarin are a plus
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- University degree in related field (economics, humanities, communications, law)
How to apply
Submit CV, cover letter, writing sample(s) and expected salary to bj_jobs@ before 30th June, 2022.
Please also clearly indicate in the subject heading "Application for BGA Coordinator/Manager, South China, 2022".
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.